Seamless. Gasket. 65%, Bitmap Studio's Debut Keyboard.
The Alpine65 Keyboard is a Gasket Mounted keyboard in a slightly modified 65% Layout, with a mountain-shaped arrow cluster populating the right side of the keyboard. The Alpine65 will bring with it a variety of plate options and a stunning brass weight while staying an affordable board for all.
The Alpine65 Features:
- Case Material: Aluminum, Polycarbonate - offering different looks for each type of person.
- Mounting: Gasket Mount, 6 Gaskets, 12 Pads.
- Plate Material: Aluminum, Brass, FR4
- Typing Angle: 6.5 Degree angle is easy on the wrists, but not too flat.
- PCB: Featuring full QMK compatibility, with VIA preloaded on to the microprocessor.
- Hotswap: Uses Kailh Hotswap Sockets for easy changing of switches and greater flexibility in typing feel.
- Colors: K2 (Black), Mons (Red), Blanc (E-White), Marinas (Dark Navy), PC.
- Other Features: Foam padding between the PCB and the bottom case for streamlined acoustics, dampening case ping. Foam between PCB and Plate.
Each Alpine65 will include:
- Premium Anodized top and bottom case.
- Sandblasted Brass Weight
- QMK-Compatible, Hotswap PCB (Black)
- Plate(s) of your choice.
- 12 Gasket Pads
- Silicone Rubber Feet
- Premium Zip-Up Hard Carrying Case
- 8x Case Screws, 4x Weight Screws
- 1x Sound-Dampening PCB-Case foam
- 1x Sound-Dampening PCB-Plate foam
Note: The Alpine65 DOES NOT include Switches, Stabilizers or Keycaps.
Group Buy Information:
Group Buy will close on: TBD
Shipping is slated for: TBD